Tuesday, January 01, 2013

My Ideal Book Shelf, 2013

Nobody asked me, but if they did, my ideal bookshelf might look something like this:


Oh, wait: that's my side of the bed. My ideal bookshelf would look exactly like that.

At the moment the shelf (and its environs) include (starting at the top left and snaking down — click on the comma following the title, if you want a closer look and/or further thoughts):

Plotto, Truth Is Naked, Pogo, Uncle Scrooge: His Life & Times, MAD About The 60s, Hubble, Mastery, my 33 1/3 library, the Bible, A Canticle For Leibowitz, On Lying In Bed & Other Essays, The Night Offices, A Wild Peculiar Joy, God: A Biography, Clean Cartoonists' Dirty Drawings, Behold This Dreamer, Mickey Mouse: Race To Death Valley, The Road Home, Moon Palace, The Book of Disquiet, The Sun Also Rises, A Wrinkle In Time, Swann, The Blood Of The Lamb, Gilead, For The Time Being, Little Big Man, Hour Of The Dragon, King Lear, Hamlet, Anathem, The Cross of Gold Affair.

No comments: