Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Fallowing

My apologies for the dearth in new posts. I'm not altogether sure what's at work, or play, but something is. Mid-life musing is almost certainly an ingredient, as is last summer's illness. Throw in a series of violent and very personal catastrophes that our town has suffered, and ... well, there seems to be a great deal to mull over.

And so very little to say.

I don't consider myself depressed, nor do the people closest to me. The subjects that usually excite me (see masthead) still do, but when I approach them as subject matter I can't seem to find traction. My best guess as to what's going on is, I'm fallowing.

If you have any thoughts, questions, insights ... the comments and/or my e-mail addy are yours to use.

3 comments:

DarkoV said...

Is it, dare I write it, time for some music-related meme? It's been a while since last a list-making thing has erupted.

Doesn't have to be a List of Ten. A modest List of Three will do.

Say...three albums you had in vinyl that you've disposed off somewhere deep in one's confused past that you're pondering on acquiring in the CD/MP3 version but you're holding off because.....
..well that because is where the entry can begin, right?

Whisky Prajer said...

Alright, DV fess up: have you been tracking my Google searches?

I'd say three sounds do-able. Just brace yourself for the weird.

DarkoV said...

WP,
I promise you that your weird will be matched well with mine. In fact, this meme may be too public for the public.

I will insist that it's my clone who has penned the entries.

Not I.